Knit, Jo, knit!
Hmm...not really. It sort of whispers "excuse me, but you forgot pants again".
Gumbi after a few too many trips to a tanning salon...
LOL!
You could plant flowers in that.. thing around your face. And if you do it in brown, you'll be like a walking flower pot! Totally spring-like!
It's things like this that give knitting has a bad wrap! Honestly, what was the designer thinking (smoking)?Ha ha!
I'm thinking it would be lovely in a bright shade of green... or yellow. :)
I think it looks like a creepy/funny Charles Addams drawing - you know, as in The Addams Family!
OH MY!
Balances wide hips?????????????
um, it looks sort of like... well something boys have that girls don't. ick.
What was the intent of that? Thanks for sharing, I think.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hmm...not really. It sort of whispers "excuse me, but you forgot pants again".
Gumbi after a few too many trips to a tanning salon...
LOL!
You could plant flowers in that.. thing around your face. And if you do it in brown, you'll be like a walking flower pot! Totally spring-like!
It's things like this that give knitting has a bad wrap! Honestly, what was the designer thinking (smoking)?
Ha ha!
I'm thinking it would be lovely in a bright shade of green... or yellow. :)
I think it looks like a creepy/funny Charles Addams drawing - you know, as in The Addams Family!
OH MY!
Balances wide hips?????????????
um, it looks sort of like... well something boys have that girls don't. ick.
What was the intent of that? Thanks for sharing, I think.
Post a Comment