03 March 2008

Slogging along.

I'm plodding along on the second sleeve of my Gathered Pullover. I'd offer a photo, but that would involve 1. finding my camera and 2. uploading a picture. I don't have the energy to do either tonight. Only 61 rows to go, then knit the neckline, then weave the ends in, then a quick wash and lay flat to dry. (I'll give someone $5 and a batch of cookies to do the weaving-in of ends.)

The doc has been fiddling with my meds, so forgive me if I'm not up to my usual antics. Also, we had an absolutely GORGEOUS weekend (70+ degrees and SUN!) that ended in "wintry mix." (This may have something to do with my particular brand of malaise.)

If winter doesn't end soon, I am totally moving to the equator. (T-5 days until DST!)

But until such a time as happy Daylight Savings, we must bear this in mind.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Why does weaving in the ends suck soooo much!?!

Anonymous said...

If only you lived closer. I love weaving in ends. Makes the project finally done.

Gwen said...

We're under a tornado warning here in DC. I didn't know they had them here. It's mid 70s and I have my patio door open right now.

Good luck weaving in the ends. Maybe you can convince Teri - wonder goddess