Sorry for the quiet -- I promise I've been knitting, a lot! There are socks and mittens and scarves.
But due to circumstances beyond my control (read: my immune system sucks and I was doped out on cold meds) I left my laptop AND my camera on a airport shuttle in Oakland, Calif., when my flight out of San Jose was canceled.
But never fear!
Long story short, the laptop bag was found with all of its contents intact, and it is currently winging its way home as we speak.
(Never underestimate the kindness of strangers.)
4 comments:
oh wow! That is a wonderful story!
Very lucky!
That's awesome. People aren't all bad!
The Boy lost his wallet a few months ago and had resigned himself to cancelling all of his cards, getting replacements, etc., when he got a call from his bank. Someone had found his wallet in the parking lot, looked at his bank card, and returned it to them, everything intact.
There is hope for humanity...
Post a Comment