But I did get to go to Twist while I was in town. And let's just say I fell off the yarn diet wagon and leave it at that. If you're really curious, you can check out my stash updates on Ravelry.
I've finished the back and started the front of Sizzle.
I cast on Dad sock #2, but have discovered an annoying chip in the tip of one of the US 1.5 DPNs I was using for the leg. Irritating to knit with, as it snags frequently. I can't find a freaking nail file for the life of me, so I can't fix it. It's on the list of things to fix. Once it's repaired, I can cruise on down the leg and finish the socks well before Father's Day. Assuming, of course, that I don't get distracted with some other project that I may or may not be about to cast on.
Damn.
1 comment:
I like the looks of that there project bag.
I tagged you for a meme, details on my blog if you feel like it!
Post a Comment