Now taking applications from knitters who want to
kitchener the toe of Dad Sock #1.

I had to attach a new ball of yarn right as I started the toe, which means more ends to weave in. Bummer. But on the bright side, I got almost a whole sock out of one skein of the
Shelridge Farms Ultra Soft — pretty good, considering these are THE HUGEST SOCKS EVER. (Note to
Teri: I know, these are not the hugest socks ever. You are a far more patient knitter than I.)
In other news, new yarn? What new yarn? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Handmaiden Casbah in Daffodil. YUM. 80% superwash merino, 10% nylon,
10% CASHMERE. Did I mention YUM?
2 comments:
ooh,yarn. pretty yarn.
nice fos lately!
(pssst...pigeonroof studios has gotten in a new base yarn the same composition [cashmere/nylon/merino] and it feels soooo good - i keep squeezing it after i wind it. you might want to check it out if you like your new daffodil stuff.)
oh yum!
Post a Comment