22 May 2008

Horrible realization.

So on Ravelry, you can download your stash as an Excel file, with everything ordered by brand, weight, type, fiber, yardage, whatever.

There is also a function of Excel that allows you to add up all the numbers in a given column.

This morning, I realized that I have just less than 25 MILES of yarn in my stash on Ravelry. That's just what I have in Ravelry. There's not much that isn't in my Rav stash, but there's some, and that would probably put me over the 25-mile mark.

Not to mention the order I just placed with Simply Socks Yarn Co.

I think I need an intervention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you need more yarn...

Anonymous said...

Aww... It's still a baby stash! ;-)

Teri said...

Okay, so I had to figure out mine of course. And I'm just under ten miles. But I'll bet it's actually 15 with everything I haven't entered.

bbstewart said...

I had to look at mine too. Just over 11 miles. Craziness! And I've got yarn on order at MisKnits too.

SupaCindy3000 said...

I agree with PrincessPea. It's time for more stash!