So I cannot stop thinking about Summer of Socks, and how I should alter my schedule for MKT: Maximum Knitting Time.
I entered the great vacation photos, but I'm not really going to anyplace fantastic. There will be loads of kids. Something with kids' socks? Knitting enough kids's socks to sock the feet of my cousins' numerous offspring? Tell me if that's good, I won't remember it in the morning.
Then the yarn. Oh, the yarn. I think I want my first pair of socks for the summer of socks to be: Jo's Pretty Pretty Princess socks. Yes, the Pretty Pretty Princess Christmas Koigu from Gwen, with the pink and the purple and oh don't you wish sometimes that Koigu had sparkle yarn? I mean not all their yarn, just some that you could carry along as part of a project or something. ANYWAY. I have a pattern picked and all, but they will be fab.u.lous. Don't doubt me for a moment, Gwenie, the KPPPM is in good hands, when I'm not drugged up.
Needless to say, I have got my sock mojo back, and it's better than ever. (Also, I kind of wish I could be like this longer, or maybe not pass out after the extreme rush of energy.)
1 comment:
Post a Comment