Everyone's favorite Northeastern Pennsylvania mid-size paper company returns next Thursday. SQUEE!
In other news, I knit.
I finished my sweater, and here are the pictures. I wore the sweater on Tuesday, and I really like it. It's warm without being heavy, and it didn't pill too badly. I think I'm going to steam block it to smooth out any irregularities in the stitches. I'm SO GLAD I didn't do all the ribbing on the body. I like it much better modified. It was such a quick knit once I got started, I think I'll make one for my mama!
Knitting in the Heartland is this weekend. See you there!
5 comments:
I really love it - the color and the mods!
I say, that looks swell!
Looks great! And can't wait for The Office next week. Sort of. :-)
It looks great one you! Well done!
its so simple and functional and perfect I just love it!
Post a Comment