07 April 2008

Red woolen muffler.

I finished the Tumnus scarf!

My roommate is so patient, taking pictures of me and my knitting when I come stumbling into the living room, clearly past my bedtime of Ambien oh thirty. I get a little giggly, dance a bit and let her take my picture. I also wind a ball of yarn.

I used a brioche rib stitch over 26 stitches. The Other Jo taught me how, and nearly poked my eye out with a DPN in the process. 3 skeins of Plymouth Baby Brush Alpaca in red and a US 13 circular. I used every single bit of yarn.
ETA: detail of brioche rib stitch.

I love it.

I started two sweaters in Stefanie's classes this weekend. Stay tuned for more sweater knitting!

7 comments:

Jo said...

I love it! It looks so cute. Especially when modeled by someone with two eyeballs.

Jo said...

P.S. Now will you let me teach you to make one with two colors?

Teri said...

Looks great!

littledevilworks said...

Supercute!

Gwen said...

Looks great!! I'm glad I got to see you this weekend.

Gwen

Jo said...

P.P.S. Have you found your marbles? I walked home with my groceries and told my spouse about your Sybil-esque yarn activities.

Alyssa said...

Love it! Very Dr Who.