
DSC01859
Originally uploaded by knitjoknit
Here's the latest update on my Airy Wrap cardi. I have 10 repeats done (out of 14) on the first wrap. The second wrap, I'm going to shorten to about 7 repeats, so it won't wrap around, it will just tie on the side. (I think having two 45-inch wraps around my waist might make things a little bulky.)
Then I just have to knit the sleeves (magic loop again -- argh) and it will be DONE! I like the lace pattern on the wraps. It's very intuitive, and I kind of wish it had been on the back of the cardigan too. I just did a few rows of garter stitch at the bottom of the body so it would lie flat. I might do the same to the sleeves. Cables might seem a bit out of place. Thoughts?
I am in love with the new Kim Hargreaves collection, Heartfelt: The Dark House Collection. MUST. FIND. BOOK. I'll be calling all the LYS that stock Rowan yarns today!
1 comment:
Check the Studio. They usually have her books.
OH that sweater is looking fabulous!
Post a Comment