Whatever are you talking about? I don't have a short attention span...
I finished the first wrap on my Airy Wrap Cardi.


It is long, and there was errata for the lace pattern that I didn't check, so my lace looks like Mickey Mouse ears. Not surprisingly, I am OK with this, because I don't want to have to knit another 46 inches of tie. I have actually picked up the stitches for the second tie (24 inches) but that's as far as I got because...
I got distracted.

I'm making my mama her very own Cosy V-neck for Mother's Day! I'm using
Needful Yarns Bambini Soft (from MisKnits) and this is great stuff, folks. A wool/nylon/cotton blend, not itchy AT ALL, and reasonably priced. Can't beat that. The only thing that would make this better would be if it were machine washable. I'm super excited about this sweater, and it's going really quickly. I'm already down two balls of yarn, and I just started this on Wednesday. Let's hope I can keep up the momentum (and the project monogamy.)
1 comment:
nice wrap.
Post a Comment