The striped sweater from yesterday now has most of a sleeve. My original goal was to knit both sleeves tonight, but I got distracted by YouTube and, well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
I added another photo to my Ravelry page o' UFOs.
These are the famed Rivendell socks, from The Eclectic Sole. The designer has a new book out, The Enchanted Sole, but I haven't seen any patterns from it that make me go ZOMG WANT. But I'm enjoying these. The charts are really easy to follow — I was working on the sock at the guild meeting last night with nothing guiding my knitting but a super-sticky Post-It. The yarn is Fleece Artist Merino, in the color lily pond, and if you're a long-time reader, you may recognize it. (Dang, I was a prolific knitter — and really chatty! — when I was unemployed. Ah, those were the days...)
1 comment:
So did you rip the other sock to get the yarn back, or did you have 2 skeins of Lily Pond?
Post a Comment