You should all be impressed that I cleaned my mirror today. Look! No toothpaste spots to be seen! I also colored my hair. I kind of love it.
29 June 2009
Finis.
I have finished the chemo cap for my mom's friend's niece.
This is a nice quick knit. It took me a week, start to finish, and I didn't even even work on it very hard. Tomorrow it will wing its way to California. I used a skein and a bit of SWTC Amaizing, the yarn that's made of 100% corn. I'll use what's left of the second skein to make a baby hat with bear ears. I'm not as happy with this one as I was with the hat I made for my mom — I'm not sure why, but I think this hat is a lot bigger than the first one. The band is really stretchy, though, so I'm hoping it's OK. I'm sending extra yarn along so the button can be removed and reattached to achieve a better fit when there's no hair underneath the hat. The cute green button is courtesy Teri's House o' Buttons.
You should all be impressed that I cleaned my mirror today. Look! No toothpaste spots to be seen! I also colored my hair. I kind of love it.
You should all be impressed that I cleaned my mirror today. Look! No toothpaste spots to be seen! I also colored my hair. I kind of love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What hat pattern is that? It's really cute. How is The Clap going?
I'm loving both the hat and the hair. Very dark and dramatic! Glad we got done in time for Teri's house of buttons to be of service. I love that shop! :)
Post a Comment