02 June 2009

Lately.

Sunday was Stitch 'n' Pitch at Kaufmann Stadium. The Royals lost. (Surprise.)

But we had a good time anyway. I worked on my sock:

And we met The Village People.

It was terribly exciting.

Here's a better picture of my sock.
Basic toe-up, short-row heel, 64 sts on a US 1. Yarn is Claudia Handpainted, color pink dot. I love love love it. I think I'm going to do the Giotto cuff on them.

As much as I've had startitis lately, I think my main problem is this: I don't want to knit. This is problematic, least of all because I have started half a dozen projects in the last three weeks. I was going to knit a vest for my daddy for Father's Day, but then the yarn was backordered and now I just get to mail him a swatch and a card. I really want to finish some things before I start anything new. But first, I think I'm going to take a break from knitting. I went to the library today and I got Harry, A History, and I think I'm going to spend the next few days reading and being social. Then when I get to the weekend, we'll see how I feel about the knitting.

No comments: