02 November 2008

Not gleeful.

It's been a long week. I will be overjoyed when this election is OVER.

I've been working rather diligently on Glee this week, but I'm at a point where Glee is filling me with emotions that are decidedly NOT glee. (Distress, resentment, and fury are just a sampling.) I finished the knitting on the body, so it's just the edging that needs to be finished. I knitted the front bands this afternoon while watching Chuck, but when I went to sew the ends down, it got all lumpy and gross.

So Glee is in time out.

Instead, I'm contemplating what to knit next, and working on the second sock of Padma & Parvati. I cast on with the dark pink, so that's coming along swimmingly.

Here are my options for what I want to make next:



I have a lovely cream-colored sport-weight wool for the pink sweater, and some Silky Wool in "columbine" — a very pretty blue-purple — for the green shell. Opinions?

Something more in-depth tomorrow. I am feeling spectacularly lazy, so I am going to sit on my bum and watch Labyrinth and knit. (I loves me some David Bowie.)

1 comment:

Chery said...

I'll be bringing the gray silky wool on Tues.