20 November 2008

Sickly.

I was sent home sick this afternoon. I think I must look/sound worse than I feel. However, I came home and took a nap, watched Kung Fu Panda and perused my copy of the new Interweave!

I found something to knit.

I'll finally be using something I purchased on the spring yarn crawl — 8 skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light. Of course, I have no intention of knitting the pattern as written. I'm thinking no turtleneck and long sleeves. I'll keep some of the buttons.

And before I crashed headfirst into my bed, I took some time for a brief photoshoot:

The colorway needs a name. The Other Jo says it looks like something she would dye, but I think hers would be more green, less teal. What do you think?

I'm off before the NyQuil kicks in. Here's hoping that I'm better in the morning.

5 comments:

Maliase said...

I think you need to name it "Anticipation".

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aj said...

Drunken Mint Julep.

Christine said...

I vote for the drunk mint julep. or drunk something. :) They're purrrrty. I'd pet them. And maybe stick them into my bag when you weren't looking.

OK, so Joey will want to know. Did you buy the dvd with the little extra video of the fantabulous 5 or whatever with it? If so, a small reddish blond headed boy child would be your bestest friend forever if we could borrow said video sometime.

:) the sock yarn rocks. You KNOW it's good sock yarn when the colors of the stuff in the plastic wrap is as pretty/cool as the finished product is. Looks like a great afternoon!

Anonymous said...

ooh I love that yarn! the colors are gorgeous!