Because I had so many complaints at UFO night last week about how it was impossible to tell how big my new project bag from Carmen is, behold: I'm including a ruler.
It's quite a substantial bag. I have the second cake of yarn for Glee, the pattern, the sweater itself and my bag of notions, with room to spare. It snaps and has a lovely second handle that allows it to be hands-free if I want to clip it to the strap of my bag, my belt loop, etc.
The Yarn Harlot comes tonight. See you there!
3 comments:
Have fun, I want to see a sock picture!
I DID manage to learn about Steph before her lecture was over... I'm still bummed about totally spacing on the fiber fest.
Seeya tonight!
Woo Hoo. The bags just keep getting upgrades. What a great birthday present.
Gwen
Post a Comment