I have three, count 'em, three bags full of yarn to get rid of. I needed a good destash, and this was the perfect opportunity. After ruthlessly determining what yarn I was going to use and what yarn I wasn't, I am happy to announce that I can almost fit all my sock yarn into one bin! Everything but the SMOOSHY! fit into one (rather large, but still, ONE!) rubbermaid tote. And I have a couple bins that are nearly empty, and I'm planning to consolidate them so I can use one of them for sweaters. Because I'm going to be knitting a lot of them.
If you like yarn, visit my table
3 comments:
What? Where? What time? AUGH!
just another reason I wished I loved in KC
Congratulations! I felt really good when I got rid of some spinning fiber recently. Stuff I knew I wouldn't use. Nice feeling, isn't it? I tried looking at some of your Flikr photos, but they weren't loading.
Have fun!
Post a Comment