Yesterday, I made the biggest purchase I have ever made in my 25 years. It took me nearly four hours (which is apparently average) and I signed my name about 70 times. (I don't think I'm exaggerating.) It was crazy-making.


I bought my first car. It's a 2006 Toyota Corolla with 29,500 miles and a little bit of hail damage that I am going to get fixed as soon as humanly possible. I'm pretty sure this car is a girly girl, so she needs a name. Suggestions welcome.(As an aside, if you're in the KC area and you're looking for a car, visit Superior Toyota. Everyone there was really nice, and I feel that I got an excellent deal on this car.)
Also: This is the sort of thing I love.
5 comments:
I bought a Toyota Camry in August and I love it. Hope you lie yours as much.
Gwen
Congratulations, Jo! For some reason, she looke like a Bonnie to me... may be just because my car's name is Betty? :) Enjoy her!
How about Trudy?
I love it! Should be able to pack quite a bit of yarn in there on the yarn crawl.
Neat car, Jo. She needs some sort of "yarn-y" name since she is your car, but all that comes to mind is Bonnie Blue Gal.
My daughter named her PT Crusier Gatsby because it was retro.
What is right for a beautiful blue Toy?
Post a Comment