02 October 2008

Getting closer.

I promise, I swear, I swear on the unholy amount of yarn stuffed in bins under my bed, that by the time the weekend is over, I will have an actual picture of Gleeful (as I have named her) doing something vaguely sweater-like. Or even LOOKING vaguely sweater-like. As it stands now, it is a cape. A very nice cape, but it can be so much MORE. Something with sleeves. And buttons. And maybe a neckline.

My swatch smells like sugar cookies, because that is my handsoap from Bath and Body Works. I pet it often and smack it around frequently, because SWATCHES LIE. This one hasn't lied yet, but I know it like the nose on my face (and that's a lot of nose) that it will.

Also, Team Jo will be making an appearance at The Studio's flash your stash, and the Jos are there to make you a deal. (OK, so it's only going to be one Jo, but I'll have all the other Jo's stuff, and let me tell you, there are some doozies in our stashes.) Have you SEEN the way we buy yarn?

The Ambien is getting the better of me. Peace out.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Did you paw throughw my stash with your sugar cookie hands?

Teri said...

You only have 5 things in your stash marked as trade/sell. How am I supposed to call dibs on anything? Or is that all you're bringing?