I spent the afternoon cleaning and grocery shopping, then spent the evening cleaning and doing laundry. (I had a lot of cleaning to do.) I did manage to lose my car keys at Town Center, but at least I didn't lock them in the car. And of course I didn't have my cell phone with me. So when I found my keys at Banana Republic (where I also bought some very cute pants), you can imagine I was pretty excited.
It has taken me all day to watch Ironman. This is the second time I've rented it and I'm finally at the end. LOVE Robert Downey Jr. as a superhero. Kind of excited for Ironman 2.
And last but not least, what I promised in my last post:
6 skeins of Silky Wool deliciousness, (color 46, "midnight blue," purchased at MisKnits), which will one day grow up to be Salina (ravelry link). It's the last of my birthday yarn, from Stacey and Christine Teri. Thanks girls! (Christine gave me a Borders gift card, which I will use to buy Continuous Cables by Melissa Leapman, as soon I remember to put said gift card into my purse.)
And now, I'm going to go to bed early.
2 comments:
OH that will look good on you. Loving that silky wool!
And the not knitting thing? freaky. But it happens once in a while. still freaky. Knit something tomorrow. It puts the world back in balance. :)
Post a Comment