I am in love love LOVE with this yarn. It's soft. The colors are gorgeous. It's a dream to knit with. It even SMELLS good. (It is like crack for knitters.)
I tried the hat on The Other Jo's giant melon and it looks to be shaping up well. I may get to deliver the hat in person to my dad in February. My mom will be having surgery on Feb. 4, so I will probably head out to Cali to help with things like food and cleaning and stuff. (The six-hour travel time will be good to get my mom's
2 comments:
Pretty, pretty, pretty. I keep looking at it and saving it because it's too pretty to knit.
I'm thinking good thoughts for your mother. My nephew is having surgery February 8th to take out part of his lung, so we're all anxious about that.
I miss you.
Gwen
I've seen Smooshy around the blog scene a lot recently I think I'm going to have to check it out.
Post a Comment