Sorry for the long absence, but I drove halfway across the Midwest over Thanksgiving weekend. I also listened to New Moon, the second book in the Twilight series, and saw the Twilight movie over the weekend and OMG!!! I am a squealing fangirl, even though the writing is terrible, and the main character is completely useless, and the author pays no attention to established dark monster mythology, and did I mention the writing is terrible? But I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN. (In the figurative sense, because after all, I am listening to it, and the only reason you are getting a blog post before I am done listening to THE LAST DISK is because Chuck is on.)
I am on the home stretch of my dad's first Christmas sock, and honestly? I don't think I'm going to make it. I have absolutely no motivation to cast on for the second sock, much less actually knit it. Although to be honest, I don't have much motivation to knit anything these days. Not sweaters, not socks, not hats, not mittens. I didn't knit a stitch over the whole Thanksgiving weekend.
I have all my wool home, and nothing to knit.
EDIT: ::sob:: Why, Bella? WHY?
1 comment:
OH.MAN! Ok, so I haven't read the books, but - vampires alive in the daytime?! What?!?!? My only consolation for the bad acting was the fabulous scenery. Oh, and Edward's amazing hair. And well, I guess Edward was pretty hot too.
Post a Comment