19 August 2008

Sahara


Sahara
Originally uploaded by knitjoknit

Stealth-blogging from work again. This probably won't fly at my new job. Bummer.

Here's my Sahara top. I'm using South West Trading Co. Love (bamboo/silk) in a color called Mulder and Scully and US 6 Hiya bamboo circs. The pattern can be found at www.stitchdiva.com. (Yes, I am too lazy to actually link it for you.) I'm at the edging pattern on the hem. I'm trying to decide if I should bead the yarn for the hem and neckline and sleeves, so this will probably be on pause for awhile. Which is unfortunate, because I really want to hijack the needles so I can knit something else. Because I have the attention span of a toddler who's been trick-or-treating.

2 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

It looks great. Love the colour.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm stealing the I have an attention span of a toddler! I'm so like that too.