
DSC02234
Originally uploaded by knitjoknit
It's official -- I finally have a new job! I start next week. Here is a picture of me and my new cube farm neighbor. Yes, the Jos are going to be working side by side. We will now be 100% more annoying.
I finished my Hermione hat last night while watching the Olympics, but because of an unfortunate technical difficulty, my laptop charger melted. (Actually, it was smoking and sparking, and then it melted. I have an appointment at the Mac store on Tuesday.) So no pictures. Sorry.
4 comments:
All I can say is "oh my holy hell" and that you guys are going to have entirely too much fun in cubicles.
Jo's are taking over the world. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh
But just think of all the yarn if Jo's ruled.
Congrats on the new job and scary scary.. y'all better keep coming to knit night though!
Jo - Congrats on the new job. You two will certainly be a quite a team.
Christine - they'd end up keeping all the yarn for themselves if they ruled the world!
Muahahahaha...
Post a Comment