
Also, I am not as young as I once was, and boy, am I feeling it. We danced and danced, and closed down the bar. Sunday I was in the car for 6 hours. Monday I could barely move, and this morning I discovered that I can't really turn my head to the left. So I am in a pretty bad way, as far as mobility goes, and I can't really knit either, because I throw with my right hand.
If you leave comments, you'll notice that I've installed a commenting program. This will help me reply to more commenters, because you can put in an e-mail address if you would like me to respond to your comments. I always feel bad that I can't reply to everyone, but Blogger hides e-mails and it's just more difficult to track everyone down. And let's face it, I am lazy.
5 comments:
I totally know how you feel! Every time I do something silly like go out and get crazy I wake up the next day saying "why do I continue to think I'm 22 and my body can still handle a wild night?"
This commenty thing is really weird. Anyhow, - wow, what a party picture! I know what you mean about feeling it in the morning. I feel like shit when I stay out late and have a couple these days, not like when I was a tender 21. Ugh. So I just don't do it. That seems to work ok.
Oh yeah, I hope you feel better soon. Good time to learn Continental?
I find it ironic that I was recovered by Sunday evening and I am the bride. Yet, you are still suffering :) My recipe: throwing up, vitamin water, Five Guys burgers/fries, a nap and a fiance to wait on you.
OH you are such the party-girl hottie! LOVE your pic! Don't give up the once-in-a-while crazy nights. The pain is almost always worth it. Bruised chin? wow. Impressive. Most. Impressive.
Post a Comment