I'm alive, and knitting a bit, but mostly I am listening to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in preparation for the movie next week. Mostly so I can whisper loudly to The Other Jo in the middle of the movie theater, "THAT'S NOT HOW IT HAPPENED IN THE BOOK!" Re-reading the book before seeing the movie will allow the maximum number of that's-not-how-it-happened-in-the-book moments.
I hope everyone had an excellent July 4 weekend. I went to Minnesota (via Iowa to pick up a cousin) and I also got to see my brother and sister-in-law and felt my future nephew kicking his little feet right up against my hands. (I did manage to find a button for the sweater, and am working on a button loop that is sufficiently sturdy.)
There were also lots of fireworks, and I managed to neither burn myself nor set myself aflame.

3 comments:
hee hee hee, that's what i do in the theater too.
I've been listening to the book again too and will be able to whisper in her other ear at the same time!
I love the fire picture! Very cool.
YAY FOR HP MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment