I have been feeling particularly blah lately. I want to knit, but I don't know what I want to knit. It seems like everything I'm working on has gone wrong. The sleeves of my Gathered pullover don't fit. For once in my life, I DON'T WANT TO KNIT SOCKS. I know I should suck it up and finish my Ron Weasley socks. I should knit the second Twilight mitten. I should knit one of the two sweaters I've already started, but I don't wanna.
Even though it's only August, I want to knit woolly sweaters. I want to knit something cabled with a giant hood. Rogue? Arwen? Corona? Maybe a cardigan.
At least my Clapotis is going well. I'm halfway through skein 3 of 4, and it's getting kind of boring with the stockinette, but I get to drop stitches every so often, so it's still mildly entertaining.
Check back tomorrow for some progress on whatever it is that I'm going to go dig out of the stash.
4 comments:
Go look at Lyric Tree. Cabled, giant, hood. Extra giant.
I'm having the same issues. I want to start something, but everything I start I end up frogging.
Can't wait to see what you start next.
Gwen
I know how you feel about wanting to knit something bulky, I feel the same way. Not sure why 90 degree heat makes me want to knit winter things??
Hey that sounds familiar to me too. Hope now that fall weather is kicking in, that you feel happy again. Hope to see you at Guild next time with a cute little cabled sweater on the needles.
Post a Comment