14 July 2011

Swoon.

I am head over heels for my Snicket socks. The yarn and pattern and needles have come together in a perfect union, making every stitch a joy. I almost don't want to stop knitting them, even to sleep. And everyone knows how much I love my sleep. 

I don't think I'll take these to the Harry Potter premiere, though. I'm using my Signature needles and I'd be heartbroken if I lost one in the movie theater. In fact, I'll be honest -- I have had serious nightmares about losing one of those needles. Terribly realistic, racing pulse, cold sweat, sitting-bolt-upright-in-bed type of nightmares, after which I frantically search for whatever project the needles were last in, so I can count them and be sure I still have a set of five.

I think I might knit too much.


3 comments:

Maliase said...

There's no such thing as knitting too much.

Christine said...

I think you need more siganture needles!!

Ana said...

Lovely socky! And I agree, there's no such thing as too much knitting.