Just a quick post to pat myself on the back for being a super-awesome knitter...

I finished a second pair of socks this evening. I challenged myself at 9 p.m. to finish the socks before bed, and 45 rows later, I finished the bind-off at 12:01 a.m. The pattern is Roza's Socks, by Grumperina, with the same mods I made for my mother's birthday socks. The color is a bit off in this picture, but it's a wildcard color from Koigu and I love love love it. I just might cast on a third pair of these socks. I'm telling you, they are addictive.

I finished a second pair of socks this evening. I challenged myself at 9 p.m. to finish the socks before bed, and 45 rows later, I finished the bind-off at 12:01 a.m. The pattern is Roza's Socks, by Grumperina, with the same mods I made for my mother's birthday socks. The color is a bit off in this picture, but it's a wildcard color from Koigu and I love love love it. I just might cast on a third pair of these socks. I'm telling you, they are addictive.
No comments:
Post a Comment