Potpourri.
- I offer you official proof that Wichita graduated. Please note that I am wearing my cardigan. It seems like now I can't help taking pictures of it, I adore it so.
- He has decided that he wants argyle socks. I am not sure about making such a commitment. Especially considering I have never done colorwork beyond stripes.
- I have a new addiction. Once upon a time, it was Calorimetry. I must have made half a dozen of those things. Last year, it was Koolhaas. I made another half dozen of those. My addictive pattern of 2011 is officially Roza's Socks. First I made a pair for my mom's birthday. Then I started a pair with some stash yarn, and then I got sidetracked by the Koigu and knitted almost a whole sock over graduation weekend. I have to dig the second skein of Koigu out of the stash so I can knit the second one over Memorial Day weekend. The second pair is on hiatus until I can get it back onto my Signature needles. I just don't get tired of this brioche rib stitch. It's mesmerizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment