14 May 2011

All done.

Wichita has graduated, finally. The picture is far away and really blurry, but I promise it's him.

The weather this weekend was weird. It was 100 degrees here on Monday, no joke. Yesterday the high was 55. I threw on my Lakehouse cardigan over the sundress purchased for the occasion but still froze my tail off.

Today was a fairly lazy day, involving some Doctor Who on Netflix, a visit to our favorite bar-restaurant (The Anchor, which makes an amazing grilled cheese that I will miss dearly), a farewell tour of Twist Yarn Shop (where I purchased yarn that will perhaps someday become a pair of socks for the aforementioned graduate, if he's lucky) and a nap.

Now for some job searching (him) and knitting (me).


3 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Are you moving? Congratulations to the new graduate.

Tim said...

Yeah, we get Jo back!

Julianna said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it is a relief for the both of you for him to be done!