06 March 2010

Finish line!

I made it across the Ravelympics finish line. It was more a sluggish crawl than anything else, but cross it I did, with time to spare.


Project: Clapotis, n. le bruit des vagues qui s'entrechoquent. Yarn: Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino, 4 skeins. Needle: US 5 (3.75 mm) Addi Turbo. Started June 1, 2009. Finished Feb. 18, 2010.

My last day at my part-time job is tomorrow. Yay! I am planning to move all my yarn over to my new apartment sometime next week, when I have lots of free time. Also, I am going to Chicago for Easter, which means more pictures of Baby O! And my parents will be there, too. But Baby O, who is just getting cuter by the day, is four whole months old! I can hardly believe it. He will be outgrowing his handknits soon... must get cracking on some more adorable things in larger sizes...

2 comments:

Christine said...

Amazing. Very very cool. Looks good on you too!

Rach said...

looks great!

I don't think i have the patience to knit it... i know i'd wear it all the time.

I envy that you have yours AND it turned out great!