For future reference, the Fleece Artist Nova, while lovely soft, splits like a bitch when trying to execute cables. The hand of the fabric is so lovely, though, I think I'll hang onto it and knit something lacy and lovely. Maybe something from Knitting Vintage Socks. Hmm.
In other news, today was a good day to be a knitter here at Chez Jo. I came home from the doctor toting cough syrup and antibiotics to find not one, not two, but THREE knitting-related deliveries.
I have other good news. I am moving this weekend! Acquiring a roommate will bring down my living expenses substantially, which means... (drumroll) I am quitting my part-time job! This means three things: 1. I will actually have free time! for knitting! and blogging! 2. I won't be sick all the time! 3. I will get to see my boyfriend, who is coincidentally also named Joe, but here we will call him Wichita, because that is where he lives. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to having a LIFE again. Also, doing basic things like cleaning my house and doing laundry.
Oh, I frogged a sweater as part of the Ravelympics also. Mr Greenjeans, we hardly knew ye. Go Team Mine!
3 comments:
Want some sock calculation help? Good luck on the move, see you soon.
I *heart* your MINE button very much. And the yarn. :)
Good luck moving and YEAH for no part time job! WOO HOO! Call me, I may have a few weasleys to bring and tote bags & boxes.
Congratulations on the positive changes! Yeah, working another job in addition to 40 hours a week is hard. I'm hoping to cut down pretty soon here myself.
Post a Comment