For Baby O, a new sweater. It's the Kai Cable sweater from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms. I used the Lion Brand Nature's Choice Organic Cotton, which is super soft, and did the seaming with some Regia Silk I found in the stash that was a similar color. I think I made the 3- to 6-month size with two skeins of the yarn.
More knits for Baby O:
Baby legwarmies in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. I used US 2.5 and US 3 needles. Easy peasy and so adorable.
For Baby O's mama:
A new pair of fingerless gloves, because she raved about the ones I made her last year. I used not even half a skein of Dream in Color Classy, color Go Go Grassy, and US 6 DPNs. I did make a tiny alteration to the pattern; instead of casting on 33 sts, I CO 36 sts, because I used a smaller needle than the pattern specifies and I didn't like the gauge of the yarn on a US 7. Everything else was per the pattern.
I did not finish my dad's sweater, but I have made significant progress. I have a WHOLE FREE WEEKEND tomorrow and Sunday, so I will hopefully have some photos for you on that front.
AndImayhavestartedasweaterformyself.


2 comments:
Haven't seen you in ages. Happy New Year to you! I love your knitting.
OMG baby legwarmies? oooooohhhhhhh I love chubby little baby legs and little baby legwarmers are just freaking adorable. you rock, aunt Jo!
Post a Comment