Well, folks, I've thought long and hard, and I've decided that a destash is absolutely necessary because I am BROKE. I'm looking into ways to make myself un-broke, but the most immediate means I know of to relieve my brokeness is to sell off what I've got.
I'll be honest and say that there is a lot of yarn in my stash that I do not have on Ravelry, and I'll get to posting that once I have decent light for pictures of all of it. In the meantime, if you are in the market for some sock yarn and other lovelies, please direct your browser to my Ravelry stash page. I'll be updating that over the weekend, so if you don't see anything that catches your fancy, wait! There's more coming.
Now to find that giant bag of yarn that I have not be able to lay hands on since I moved...
2 comments:
I know it'd probably hurt a lot to do it, but Wollmeise fetches *quite* the pretty penny on Ebay. Good luck, I'll spread the word.
I think you should open an Etsy shop.
Post a Comment