So, I knitted these fingerless mitts for my mom's birthday. They're gorgeous, look great, fit great, went through the wash without any trouble at all. I wrapped them, added a cute little card (one of these; I used the one that says, "I made it myself"), popped the package into a mailing envelope and shipped them off to California.
Without taking any pictures.
So I am full of fail. But fear not, my knitters! For I am going to California in 2.5 weeks, and I can photograph said fingerless mitts then.
In the meantime, blogging (and knitting, too, for that matter) will probably be pretty sporadic for the next few weeks — I picked up the keys to my new apartment today! Everything looks great, and I am really excited. I'll take pictures before it gets too full of stuff, but tonight I am going to take over the yarn, because the less yarn there is in my current apartment, the more motivated I will be to PACK. (I have a lot of shit, not including the yarn.) I'm not officially moving until next weekend, but I have a very long way to go.
1 comment:
Congrats on the new place! Can't wait to see pics of it AND your mom's mitts!!!
Post a Comment