Well, I'm here, and most of my stuff is here, although much of it is still in boxes. It probably doesn't surprise anyone that I am the sort of person who unpacks all of the least necessary stuff first — books and movies as opposed to dishes and bedding.
But I did want to take a moment to thank my ROCKSTAR moving crew who helped me out yesterday with their awesome manpower. The Other Jo (of course) and her boy; Teri and her van (could not have moved the couch without the big purple van); and New Christine and her boy. I honestly would not have been able to do it without you guys and your hard work.
Rather than unpack last night, I sat my butt on the couch and started a new knitting project. I will get you a picture later in the week, when it will hopefully be more than 10 rows of 1x1 ribbing.
Now, I am off to brave the cold for a list of stuff from Target. I always forget that moving always requires purchasing even more stuff than you already have.
3 comments:
It's a good thing I already unpacked your dishes and kitchen stuff for you. Now you just have to find it all and try to figure out my methodology.
Have funn settling in to your new spot, it's cute!
Welcome home! :)
Lace, of course! Lightweight, one needle and packs up small when you have to run to the next gate. Have a good trip, see you when you get home.
Post a Comment