I am 12 inches into the shrug that requires 18.5 inches total. Only 3.5 inches of the lace pattern to go, then 3 inches of ribbing, and I'm golden. I could probably finish the whole thing before I finish the third season of Dexter. It should be ready in plenty of time for me to wear to the rehearsal dinner for a dear friend's wedding. (Said dear friend is terrible about timely blogging, but I love her to bits. Her fiance is pretty great, too.)
As soon as I finish this, I will be starting in earnest on baby knitting. I have no fewer than 7 friends/family members who are currently expecting, so I need to get cracking — the babies will start arriving in October!
Also, I donated blood yesterday and the needle pulled in my arm, so now I look like I have track marks.
1 comment:
Ewwww. I hate when that happens. Hope it fades before the wedding! I'm sure Martha Stewart wouldn't approve of looking like a junkie while walking down the aisle. :)
Post a Comment