25 April 2009

Preliminary photo.

It's not quite technically finished — the ends still need weaving in and it's currently soaking in the sink — but here's my Greenish Gable, 99.9% complete.

 
This was made with stash yarn, 5 skeins of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool, color 20. It was originally a Gathered Pullover that, sadly, didn't fit.  I frogged it on Election Day and it's been marinating in the stash ever since. I think this pattern works GREAT with Silky Wool, and I'm really pleased with it. Once it's dry, I'll weave in the ends and get a real photo shoot.

5 comments:

Bricklyrknitter said...

Looks great! I am always amazed at how fast you churn out sweaters!

the Lady said...

Cute.

I was just thinking the same thing as Bricklyrknitter - you are a sweater making maven!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Christine said...

Gorgeous! I love it on you, can't wait to see it in person.

The Litter Box House said...

What a great improvement over the original garment. Seriously. Reminds me that I shouldn't be so afraid to frog a finished product...

Selkie on Ravelry