10 July 2008

Lucky bitch = Jo

So I went down to Knit Wit in Olathe to find a birthday gift for my favorite person ever, J. J just moved to Chicago, my favorite place ever, and once I go to visit her she will have a hard time dragging me off her couch. My favorite person, IN my favorite place? That would just be too much fun. Anyway. The gift is wrapped and ready to be sent (Happy late birthday! Pretend your mail got stopped by Dobby!) and I may have found a little present for myself when I was at the yarn shop: WOLLMEISE! In color Raku-regenbogen. IT WAS THE LAST SKEIN IN THE SHOP. It was meant to be mine. I love love love it. I will knit a pair of socks with this before the summer is out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have a wonderful pair of socks when you get them knitted.

Dawn said...

Wow. How lucky.

Anonymous said...

ooooh lucky you! I have yet to get my hands on some.

Christine said...

That should have been mine dammit! You are SO freaking lucky. :)