I am here on the couch at my parents' house, with the dog curled up next to me. The neighbors are still shooting off fireworks and Bosley is very agitated. (Really, I think he needs to pee but is afraid to go outside with all the noise.)
I didn't pack my camera cable, so y'all will just have to wait to see pictures of the puppy cuteness. He got a haircut and bath just before I got here, so he is fresh and clean and cute. And he smells good, which is a nice change. He's also on a serious diet and has dropped oodles of weight just since I was here in February.
Also, the airline lost my suitcase and it didn't arrive until this evening. Just in time for me to fly home. So I haven't accomplished half the knitting I'd hoped to, but I have played ridiculous amounts of fetch and taken naps and looked at houses (my parents are going to buy one) and I've eaten more food in the last 24 hours than I'd eaten the entire previous week. Pie and hummus and strawberries and home-grown tomatoes (salmonella-free) and more tasty steak than I ever thought possible.
That is all. See you when I get back to the Midwest.
4 comments:
Yes, but was there hummus IN the pie?
Here's hoping your luggage stays found for the return trip.
xoxo
Sounds like a very relaxing time. Sorry about the lack of knitting accomplished, but how wonderful to spend time with your family.
Miss you.
Gwen
Glad to hear that your suitcase finally showed up.
*hugs*
Wait, didn't they lose your luggage last time too?
Post a Comment