05 November 2011

Winter's coming!

We're finally getting some cooler temperatures here in the Midwest, and we had our first threat of snow this week, which means my favorite KC boy needed a new hat.


This is Henry and his mom. It was Henry's mom's birthday on Friday, so we went to brunch and Henry was nice enough to come with us. He slept nicely while I held him and was generally charming. (According to his mom, he spent the rest of the day being not-so-charming, but he is SO adorable I am willing to overlook this and still volunteer to babysit.)

Henry is outgrowing the hat I made him when he was born, which was cotton anyway, so he needed a new one. I whipped this one up from some leftover Malabrigo out of a book from the library. This hat took two days to knit, for real. Super, super easy.

Because he's so cute, another picture.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He's generally charming around you. And perhaps it's the knits that make him happy. I'll put them on his head next time he fusses to see if they work magic. We're lucky to have you as a friend with such talent :)