My NaKniSweMo project has had a swim around the bathroom sink, had as much water as humanly possible extracted from it and is currently laying out on some towels under a fan.
While that's drying, I'm going to start the second Prana sock. Mostly because I am so pleased with the first one, I want to finish the pair so I can WEAR THEM.

While I fully acknowledge that L warned about the generally irritating nature of this yarn, I can forgive 98% of that because I. love. the. color. Love it. Even when I came to a knot that ruined my beautiful color progression, I am still swoony in love with the colors and sequence of the yarn. Also I think they will be incredibly warm. Just wearing the one around the apartment, I noticed my one leg is much warmer. And I have daydreams about them peeking out the top of a pair of cowboy boots with a denim skirt. I will be SO CUTE I can hardly stand it.
3 comments:
I love the colour too! And the patterning. What's that yarn?
Love the socks!
WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME about these socks!! I LOVE THEM.
Post a Comment