I'm participating in
NaKniSweMo this year, and so far I'm doing quite well. I'm knitting
Forestry (Old Penny Cardigan) from the winter 2008 Vogue Knitting. A bout of insomnia on Monday night gave me the opportunity to knit while watching Nick at Nite at 4 in the morning (The Nanny, Full House and then at 6 a.m. I changed the channel and watched most of two episodes of Law & Order SVU) and I feel like I did pretty well for knitting in the dark.

Then last night I knitted while I watched Glee and tonight I actually finished the left front of the cardigan.

I pinned it out because even though I got gauge, it seemed awfully small. I blocked it out to the measurements in the schematic, and I have big plans to knit the sleeves two-at-once. More updates to come!
5 comments:
Nice knitting.... gonna be at guild meeting? Missing you.
That colour is so pretty.
Whoa there! You are knitting my sweater while watching my shows! Niiiiice.
Oh that'll be lovely on you!
Pretty! Is it done yet? I would love to see pictures!
Post a Comment