I'm doing well with my second shot at the Old Penny Cardigan for NaKniSweMo — so far I have knitted the back, the left front and a sleeve, and I've made a good stab at the start of the second sleeve. I'm trying to decide how I want to close it. The pattern calls for snaps, but I can't help but think buttons might better. Thoughts?
I might be taking a bit of a blogging hiatus soon, because my favorite 1-year-old kid is going to be spending a bit of time here in KC, so I will be spending lots and LOTS of time with him, and probably not a lot of time knitting. Spending time with Oliver these days requires chasing him around and keeping him from hurting himself. For example:
He's walking, and he had his first birthday (I can hardly believe it) and we will all be in California for Christmas! So be on the lookout for adorable pictures and possibly some more baby knits.

2 comments:
Buttons. There's lots of room for them.
Have fun with your nephew!
Yeah Oliver! How can you get any knitting done at all? I'd be nommining him all day long.
Post a Comment