So I found someone smaller to give it to. (And some of you said it wasn't possible!)

My friend Sarah is about 3 inches shorter than I am and proportionally smaller, and I think the cardigan fits her just fine.
Honestly, I don't think this yarn was ever meant to be a sweater for me. It took ages for me to find a suitable pattern for it (the yarn had a stint as Mr. Greenjeans and a couple other patterns in between) and while I liked knitting with the yarn (Berroco Peruvia) it just didn't... fit. I love the buttons I found for it, at Joann's Fabrics of all places, and overall I'm really happy with the project, but it just wasn't for me. So I found it a good home, where it will keep one of my favorite people warm this winter.
2 comments:
That's a great looking cardi. Great for Sarah.
It's perfect, and I love it!
I will wear it proudly.
Post a Comment