So I was planning a big post about my birthday vacation, with pretty pictures of all the things we did and everything we saw, and all the birthday yarn I got, and my favorite gift of all...
But you will have to wait to see it all, because at the moment I am feeling rather sickly, and the weather here frankly sucks so I won't get good yarn pictures, and I haven't uploaded the vacation pictures from my camera to the computer.
In the meantime, here is the hat I made for Wichita. He took it and left before I could take a proper photo of him wearing it, but he was kind enough to snap this photo with his phone. The color is wrong. Picture it more... olive-colored. It fits him nicely. I will stalk him further this winter in the hopes of catching him wearing it. Which he had better do OR ELSE.

2 comments:
Or else is right. That's a great looking hat.
Hmm...I wonder what pattern that could be???
Post a Comment