Today, though, was a frogging day. I went down to the shop for moral support and frogged three sweaters in progress.
Exhibit A: Sahara.
FROGGED. I decided that I would probably never wear it, and therefore, could do something more useful with the yarn. There's a really cute silk shrug from Debbie Bliss that I think this yarn would work really well for. This bright color needs to be more of an accent piece in my wardrobe.
Exhibit B: Airy Wrap Cardi.
FROGGED. Well, sort of. The intent was there, at least. Have you ever tried to frog a mohair sweater? If not, don't; if so, I feel your pain. This is another one that I was never going to wear, so it will be frogged over a span of several weeks, I imagine. I only got one of the ties partially frogged before I gave up in a fit of pique. If you're a glutton for punishment, I will gladly give you this sweater to frog.
I frogged another sweater that I don't think I ever blogged about, because I can't count and was short 6 sts (equal to 1 inch) and so it wouldn't have fit anyway. Planning to regroup and start again at a later time.
I did finish a pair of socks, but you will have to wait until tomorrow for better pictures. In the meantime, I'm going to hunt down a set of US 6 DPNs so I can start my mom's birthday present.
1 comment:
bring the airy cardigan over. I've got time & patience for yarn. No patience for children, but much patience for yarn. :)
Post a Comment