The knitting is finished on my big pink sweater. I have about a yard of yarn left. Now all that's left is assembly and a quick blocking of the collar. And weaving in a gazillion ends. OK, like 12. Apparently I am prone to hyperbole with this sweater.
My next undertaking will be the completion of my Old Penny pullover, which was last year's NaKniSweMo entry that clearly was not finished within the specified time frame. I just have the button bands and collar left to complete (is anyone else seeing a theme in my sweaters lately?) and I had originally picked up the wrong number of stitches. But! Last night I soldiered on through an episode of Doctor Who and managed to pick up an appropriate number of stitches. That will be today's football-watching project, as long as 2x2 rib over 300+ sts doesn't put me to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment